Approved Meat & Poultry Plants and Farm Premises Disinfectant. Safe for Animals and Humans
GermBarriers 200 is approved by the USDA and EPA for use at Meat and Poultry Plants and for Farm Premises Disinfection, and through its recent tested ability to kill human coronavirus 229 E, thus verified to kill the COVID 19 virus. .
GermBarriers 200 is an innovative and patented disinfectant with residual protection. It is capable of controlling or killing a broad spectrum of biological agents found on surfaces (see below). The same solution in one application can kill Avian Influenza virus, mold and mildew, odor causing bacteria, as well as SARS-CoV2.
When sprayed or wiped on a surface, the composition renders such surfaces capable of continuing to kill a broad range of microbial agents for weeks at a time.
- The treatment is stable, durable with long lasting effect, safe and non-toxic.
- While many other disinfectants can kill similar bacteria on contact, they do not provide surface protection, after applied, beyond the time that they dry (10 minutes or less).
Germ Barriers 200 is approved by the EPA as a disinfectant:
- In federally inspected Meat and Poultry Plants as a disinfectant on hard surfaces in inedible product processing areas, non-processing areas and /or exterior areas. This product was authorized by USDA as category D 1 under a prior authorization program and its formula has not changed.
- For Poultry Premises Disinfecting (Hatcheries) Egg Receiving Areas; Egg Holding Area; Setter Room; Tray Dumping Area, Trays, Buggies, Racks, Egg Flats, Chick Holding Room, Hatchery Room, Chick Processing Area, Chick Loading Area, Poultry Buildings, Ceilings, Sidewalks and Floors, Drinkers and other Poultry House related equipment, and all other surfaces in the Hatchery environment
- For Swine Premises Disinfection: Waterers and Feeders, Hauling Equipment, Dressing Plants, Farrowing Barns and areas, Nursery blocks, Creep areas, Chutes.
- For Farm Premises Disinfection of hard surfaces: floors, walls, feed racks, managers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains and waterers, forks, shovels, scrapers and other surfaces in barns, pens, stalls, chutes and other facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
The Germ Barriers 200 solutions have been tested to kill
Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538),
Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708)
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus- MRSA (ATCC 33592)
Avian Influenza A (H5N1) virus
Trichophyton mentagrophytes (ATCC 9533)
The manufacturer of the quats has independently tested the same formulation of quats in a separate product (EPA Registration 6836-340) and found such formulation effective to kill 28 bacterias including E-Coli, Enterococcus, Legionella, and Listeria, 14 human viruses including Influenza, Norovirus , Rotavirus, and SARS Associated Coronavirus, and 6 animal viruses including Canine Distemper, Feline Calcivirus, and Newcastle Disease.