Protecting and disinfecting the hospital environment is vital for both your patients and your staff. Germbarrier’s antimicrobial EPA-registered products are water-soluble and can be applied by brushing or spraying on almost any porous and non-porous surface. This application will protect the surface against microbial contamination.
Our one-step disinfectant and antimicrobial cleaner is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. GB 200D is found to be effective against highly pathogenic Avian Influenza A (H5N1) virus, MRSA, and Fungicidal Efficacy against Trychophyton Mentagrophytes, (based on completed and certified tests results by a GLP independent lab), in addition to other non-health related organisms. Once properly applied, the active ingredient forms a protective and invisible layer and becomes an integral part of the surface.
Germbarriers surface protectants can work in conjunction with your current cleaning process and provide an increased peace of mind that all the areas of your facility are clean and free of odor causing bacteria for an extended period of time. The surface protectant can also be used in addition to our disinfectant product for even longer lasting antimicrobial protection.
Where its used
- Operating rooms
- Patient rooms
- Reception and waiting areas
- Staff break rooms
- Assisted living facilities and nursing homes
- Doctor’s Offices
Benefits in Healthcare
- Unique water-based molecular structure that bonds to the surface.
- Provides continual protection from odor-causing microbes.
- Can be applied to almost any porous and non-porous surface.
- Long-lasting and durable. Will not wash or rinse away with repeated cleanings.
- Contains no heavy metals or harsh chemicals.
- The disinfectant is a one-step cleaner, deodorizer, disinfectant and antimicrobial protectant all-in-one.