Keeping your hotel rooms, apartment building, or convention space free of contamination is an important part of delivering quality service and running your business cost-effectively. By using Germbarrier’s antimicrobial EPA-registered products, you can easily keep buildings fresh and free of odor-causing mold, bacteria and dangerous viruses for an extended period of time.
Our water-soluble antimicrobial products can be applied by brushing or spraying on almost any porous and non-porous surface, inside or outside a building. This application will protect the surface against microbial contamination.
Our one-step disinfectant and antimicrobial cleaner is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. GB 200D is found to be effective against highly pathogenic Avian Influenza A (H5N1) virus, MRSA, and Fungicidal Efficacy against Trychophyton Mentagrophytes, (based on completed and certified tests results by a GLP independent lab), in addition to other non-health related organisms. Once properly applied, the active ingredient forms a protective and invisible layer and becomes an integral part of the surface.
Germbarriers surface protectants can work in conjunction with your current cleaning process and provide an increased peace of mind that all the areas of your facility are clean and free of odor causing bacteria for an extended period of time. The surface protectant can also be used in addition to our disinfectant product for even longer lasting antimicrobial protection.
Where its used
- Apartment buildings
- Short term rentals
- Hotels and motels
- Convention centers
and many more
Benefits in Hospitality
- Unique water-based molecular structure that bonds to the surface.
- Provides continual protection from odor-causing microbes.
- Can be applied to almost any porous and non-porous surface.
- Long-lasting and durable. Will not wash or rinse away with repeated cleanings.
- Contains no heavy metals or harsh chemicals.
- The disinfectant is a one-step cleaner, deodorizer, disinfectant and antimicrobial protectant all-in-one.