OSHA has warned workers about the health problems associated with mold and mildew in buildings (i.e., sick buildings). Germbarrier’s antimicrobial EPA registered products provide an easy way to keep buildings fresh and free of odor-causing mold and bacteria, for an extended period of time.
The first EPA-registered water-soluble antimicrobial to work on both interior and exterior surfaces, Germbarriers effectively inhibits the growth of microorganisms. Harmful mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria that cause odors are inhibited, making surfaces easier to clean. Our water-soluble antimicrobial products can be applied by brushing or spraying on almost any porous and non-porous surface. Applied regularly, Germbarriers products help decrease cleaning time and increase the safety and cleanliness of building environments.
Germbarriers also has a one-step disinfectant and antimicrobial protectant in one. This product is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and is virucidal.* Once properly applied, the active ingredient forms a protective and invisible layer and becomes an integral part of the surface. Use the surface protectant in addition to the disinfectant for even longer lasting antimicrobial protection.
Benefits in Commercial & Industrial settings
- Unique water-based molecular structure that bonds to the surface.
- Provides continual protection from odor-causing microbes.
- Can be applied to almost any porous and non-porous surface.
- Long-lasting and durable. Will not wash or rinse away with repeated cleanings.
- Contains no heavy metals or harsh chemicals.
- The disinfectant is a one-step cleaner, deodorizer, disinfectant and antimicrobial protectant all-in-one.